New to offering Cam with Phone on NiteFlirt?
Need some advice on how to avoid getting scammed on cam?
The first thing you should know is that the men who call you and ask for Skype audio aren’t really interested in ‘better sounding’ calls, they want you to forget that the clock is ticking on NiteFlirt.
Never trust men for anything much less with their cocks!
The following is how to stay safe and control your image/business when offering phone with cam. I did cam for 2 yrs. I know.
HOW TO OFFER PHONE WITH CAM ON NITEFLIRT
- Create your phone with cam listing in the category or categories that fit you.
- Create a Skype account and/or Discord account to use specifically for NiteFlirt/Cam use a screen name not a phone number! eg:SexyCamGirl
- Create a button for your Skype ID and charge a reasonable rate…2.50 don’t over-charge because you’re only going to communicate with the buyers ‘just before they call’ you.
- Set your Skype settings to only my contacts can contact me. You only accept contacts when you’re working. Those who buy your ID might buy it then have no intention of calling for days or weeks.
- Don’t waste your time with them. It was his choice to buy it and you owe him nothing on Skype when he is not paying you for your time.
- Once someone buys it, check your NiteFlirt account to see who it was. When and if you get a contact request from someone on Skype, ask for his screen name. If it matches up, then tell him to call on NITEFLIRT. Don’t chat and waste your time with anyone on Skype! Make him pay you
- If he wants something special he can PAY YOU to get it…make him call you or chat you on NiteFlirt to discuss. Tell him that. And sign off from Skype. Offer nothing for free!
- Don’t discuss ‘future calls’.
- If someone calls the NiteFlirt line but did not buy your ID in advance, he’s a good customer, not rushed. Just chat with him for a bit while you get connected on Skype.
- After all, it doesn’t take but a minute to reach each other on Skype while he’s on the phone and that way you’re getting paid during the time.
WHEN YOU’RE READY TO OFFER CAM YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE AND BE IN FRONT OF YOUR CAM/COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY. Answer the call and make sure it’s the cam line if you offer other phone only lines. Once the customer is on the line he will ask for a contact acceptance and you should be ready to be seen.
How to not get taken advantage of while offering phone with cam on NiteFlirt
- While on the call have your phone on speaker or a blue-tooth device in your ear. You can buy them for as low as $40 on Amazon.
- NEVER USE SKYPE AUDIO TO DO YOUR CALLS NO MATTER WHAT THE CUSTOMER SAYS! He is looking for something for himself, not you.
- If the one-minute warning comes on, stop your sexiness and ask the customer if he is going to reload. If he says yes, just sit there or walk away until you hear the system tell you he’s back on the line!
- When the calls ends walk away from the cam until you know he’s off his and then you can sign out.
- Always sign out of Skype when you’re not working. It can be hacked.
STAYING SAFE WHILE OFFERING CAM WITH PHONE ON NITEFLIRT
*Skype is notorious for being hacked. Staying safe is important for a number of reasons like stalkers and abusive pricks. But, there are many programs designed to hack Skype automatically.
*ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CAMERA COVERED WHEN NOT ON SKYPE. ALWAYS SIGN OUT OF SKYPE WHEN NOT USING AND KEEP YOUR VOLUME MUTED!
- Never give your real name to anyone NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE SPENDS
- NEVER click on outside links given to you by a customer without an active VPN which hides your IP address. I use Nord.
- To avoid your shows being recorded and redistributed make a sign with your screen name and extension on it. Go to hobby lobby or Target and buy some cheap milk paint and wood and hang it behind you.
- Never use a phone number or give on out. Anyone can call a certain pizza place in your town and give them your phone number and they will repeat your address. Not good!